Welcome to FSW » About FSW & Our Services » Mission & Values
Our Mission:Our mission is to empower people to build a brighter future by linking flexible, innovative and collaborative programs that restore personal capability, develop skills and build pathways to economic self sufficiency.
Integrity:- Take responsibility for your own actions and the quality of your work.
- Communicate openly and honestly.
- Promise only what you can deliver.
- Align your actions and your words.
Respect:- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Listen and communicate carefully to understand the other person. Be non-judgmental.
- Accept the validity of different perspectives. Show your acceptance through your actions.
Client/Customer Focus:- Respond proactively to clients/customers seeking to: Meet a need. Satisfy a want. Solve a problem. Achieve a goal.
- Be open to changing client/customer expectations and requests.
- Make all clients/customers feel welcome, heard and understood, by meeting their expectations and responding to their requests.